Why Dogs In Weddings are Just Like Family
Dogs in weddings often steal the show. There’s nothing like your beloved pooch participating in your ceremony.
If you want your “best friend” in your wedding just keep a few things in mind:
- Bathe and groom your pup the day of the ceremony
- Have a designated leash holder/walker to hold the dog during the ceremony
- Make sure your dog has relieved itself before the wedding
- Dress the dog appropriately for his or her part in the ceremony (i.e. tux, bridesmaid’s dress, lei or flower collar
- Be considerate of guest who might not be fond of dogs. Your dog’s behavior, personality and temperament are deciding factors of whether your dog should participate in your ceremony. If you have any doubts about your dog, don’t have him or her in the wedding.
© Copyright Excelsior Information Systems Ltd 2007 - 2015.Privacy